We are leading Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of a wide range of Swivel Joints for Industrial applications. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Swivel joints rotation is smooth & torque free. This feature avoids operational fatique.
Functions of Swivel Joints
The swivel joints are used for transferring all kinds of liquids and gases from stationery pipe / Tube to rotary Pipe / Tube or vice versa.
• 100% penetration welding
• Meets ASME requirements
• Precision Ball & Ball groove alignment
• Double race design assures trouble free alignment
• Product entry into bearing chamber is prevented by primary seal And secondary seal
• Atmospheric seal keeps away the dirt, dust and other contaminants
• Reliable positive sealing
• Three-piece construction for easy replacements of seals
• Hardened Ball Grooves
• Leak detection port is provided for detection of leakage and to prevent further damage
• Floating Roof Tankers
• Petroleum Depots/Terminals
• Floating Suction Assemblies
• Rotary Dryers
• Rolling Mills
• Loading/Unloading Arms/Systems
• LPG Bottling Plants
• Aviation Refuellers
• Calender M/c
• Hydraulic Equipments
• Roof Drain System
• And many others
Available materials of construction : Carbon Steel, Aluminum, SS 316 / 316L, SS 304 / 304L, PTFE Lined or as per compatibility.
¾, 1", 1½", 2", 2½", 3", 4" 6", 8", 12" & 16". Other on request
Pressure : Up to 20 Kg/cm2
Temperature : 1200 C
Speed : Less than 30 RPM
Non Standard : As per customer's requirements.
Typical Swivel Joint (PTEF Lined)
Typical Swivel Joint (3 PC Const.)