We are leading Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of a wide range of Unloading Arms, Unloading Arm Systems for Industrial applications. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Steelfab s Engineered fluid Unloading Systems are : Fast, Easy & Reliable.
These are well - suited for transferring, Petroleum Products, Asphalt, Liquified gases, Solvents, Acids, Alkalies & Hazardous corrosive liquids & even Milk Products, Edible oils etc. from Road Tankers to Storage Tanks. Steelfab's system eliminates the expensive, bulky, clumsy use of hose pipe & at the same time they offer reduced labour cost & friendly use.
Steelfab's system is equipped with fully adjustable balancing mechanism & 3600 swiveling. Swivel joints rotation is smooth and torque free. This feature avoids operational fatigue.
• Do not pollute the environment
• No recurring cost of Hose pipes
• Simple, trouble free operations
• Reduced labour cost
• No spillage, hence zero wastage
• Available in various designs including pantograph Style, cantilever style etc.
• Repairable in the field
• Hazardous liquids can be handled safely
• Oil Terminals / Depots
• Tank Farms
• Petrochemical / Chemical Complexes
• Edible Oil Plants
• Fertilizer Plants
• Milk dairies
Available materials of construction : Carbon Steel, Aluminum, SS 316 / 316L, SS 304 / 304L, PTFE Lined or as per compatibility.
Ball Valve, Drain Valve, Vacuum breaker, Vapour Recovery systems, Bellows Assembly. QRC, Locking device in working position. Overfill protection system to avoid spillage during filling. Sensing device to avoid accidental removal of loading arm from tanker.
1". 1 ", 2", 2 ", 3", 4" & 6". Other Sizes as per requirements.
• By spring box
• By counter weight
• HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)
• BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited)
• IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
• CPCL (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited)